St Joseph’s Blog Rules
Keeping the blog secure is really important to us.
Through blogging, the students of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behaviour.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our students when blogging.
- Students will only be identified by their first name.
- Posts written by students are checked before they are published on the blog.
- Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- All comments submitted have to be approved before they are included on the blog.
- Do not put pictures of yourself or others on the blog without permission.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only, or initials, so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules.
The IP addresses of anyone who sends abusive comments are recorded and saved.
If you have any other questions or comments about the security of St Joseph’s blog, please contact Mr Palmer