Year 1/2 Willow Class
Things to know about Willow Class!
Kirsty Garnett - Class teacher, KS1 Leader and Phonics Leader
Miss Clarkson - teaching assistant
Ms Towler - teaching assistant (PM)
Miss Done - lunchtime supervisor
Mrs Consoli - PPA cover (Wednesday PM)
- Please with your child as regularly as possible. The more they practice, the more confident and fluent your child will become.
- Books will be changed every Tuesday and Friday, please sign your child's reading book when you have read with them.
- Our PE day is on a Thursday. The children will need plain black jogging bottoms or shorts, a white t-shirt and jumper. They will also need pumps.
- If you would like your child to have a school water bottle, they are 40p each.
- If you do have any questions then please get in touch. My email address is email@example.com - alternatively I am around most days both before and after school.
Our Class saint is St. Valentine and our class Virtue is Reflection.
Our Yearly Overview
Takeaway Homework - Autumn 1